- “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”― Frank Herbert
- “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.”― C. JoyBell C.
- “Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.”― Salvador Dalí
- “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.”― Jim Morrison
- “Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.”― Paulo Coelho
- “Men go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire.”― Dan Brown
- “I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change… I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back….”― Erica Jong
- “Do not be afraid; our fate Cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.”― Dante Alighieri
- “I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. It is a clever, treacherous adversary, how well I know. It has no decency, respects no law or convention, shows no mercy. It goes for your weakest spot, which it finds with unnerving ease. It begins in your mind, always … so you must fight hard to express it. You must fight hard to shine the light of words upon it. Because if you don’t, if your fear becomes a wordless darkness that you avoid, perhaps even manage to forget, you open yourself to further attacks of fear because you never truly fought the opponent who defeated you.”― Yann Martel
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”― Marie Curie
- “The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.”― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “Without fear there cannot be courage.”― Christopher Paolini
- “Find out what you’re afraid of and go live there.”― Chuck Palahniuk
- “Always do what you’re afraid to do.”― E. Lockhart,
- “Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don’t be afraid.”― Frederick Buechner
“Fear’s useless. Either something bad happens or it doesn’t: If it doesn’t, you’ve wasted time being afraid, and if it does, you’ve wasted time that you could have spent sharpening your weapons.”
― Sarah Rees Brennan
With the Name of Allah Almighty who is most Gracious and Most Merciful.
A man sitting on his chair writing his resignation letter. He resigns because he is sick of his present job, he has poor performance, bad working relationships etc. So he look for another chance of job somewhere. A job that he think he can do better then present one.
Another man sitting on his chair writing and brainstorming about things that make him to improve his present job. And get more from it. He is looking for skills and trying hard to acquire them so that he can improve his job performance.
These both have make different choices. One has decided to change and another one is going to improve.
In our life there are various moments come when we decide to change something for various reasons. On another hand we also stick on something to improve it.
-You go for change to get something better.
-You go for change because certain thing is not working in a way you are dealing with it.
-You go for change because you want it.
-You go for Improvement instead of changing because you think you can do it better with an extra effort.
-There is always a chance of improvement instead of leaving.
-There is always something to improve instead of going for change.
-Improvement itself is a way towards change with broader view.
-Improvement requires your determination.
-You always have to first go to choose to improve yourself, your life, people or system, if it doesn’t works then go for change finally.
-It requires a lot of patience to get the outcomes of change or improve.
-When change becomes hard go for improvement.
-Sometimes you need change badly than to improve.
-Improving can makes you best of your version.
-However change and improve has its on benefits.
At all its your choice whether you have to change or to improve. Its depends on youre determination, your motivation, your efforts and hard work which you have to go for, You have to fulfill all.
Share with us, what you do? Will you go for change or to improve?
Starting a day early:
We heard many times a beautiful phrase said by Benjamin Franklin;
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
Healthy in a way: Perform exercise, eating healthy breakfast, feels psychologically and physiologically better.
Wealthy in a way: You done more productive work with excellence and proficiency, complete the tasks on time.
Wise in a way: You can take best decisions.
To start early a day is one of the habits of successful people. Getting up early make you a time to go for walk or exercise, to get a breakfast, to complete your tasks, do the homework done, to read newspaper, time for family etc. Then it left for you a plenty of time to complete pending tasks, to go the office or college.
Morning is a peaceful time where you get silent moments without any distractions. And what you can do in silent moments? You can take more work from your brain because you are more energizing in morning and willpower is also at peak in morning.
Thus rising early affects you positively both psychologically and physiologically. It is the best time for creative work and taking decisions too because your mind works sharp in morning.
Tip: If you are not a morning person try to adopt morning habit slowly. And remind yourself that you are more productive in morning, if you wake up early you can complete your many tasks in a start of the day.
What makes me to feel better in morning is to see dew drops or walk on the grass having dew drops, giving me soothing and pleasant effect and to see greenery in morning gives cooling effect to eyes.
Early to bed:
Many of us go to bed early but do not get a good sleep soon because we are thinking about our day activities or any other type of thoughts comes in our mind, which stop us to get good sleep.
Tips to go early to bed so that you can get 7-8 hours of good sleep and then wake up early in morning.
- Before you go to the bed on night, make a list of performing tasks of tomorrow or check the list if you have already made it on weekly or monthly task basis, add anything in it or remove.
- Plan your morning on night. What you will do in morning extra hour? Which clothes do you wear tomorrow? Where you will go? Have a morning meeting? Are you prepared for meeting? Ask questions to yourself.
- Before sleep do not use alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes.
- With your close eyes imagine one thing which makes your day good.
- Think positively. Think about the pleasant moments of the day. Avoid negative thoughts.
- Try to say thanks for a day.
- Forgive others before sleeping and left with you no regrets.
Motivate yourself in morning for the day and motivates yourself on night for the next day:
How Steve jobs’ motivate himself in morning, in his words;
For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”
And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
Q: Are you early riser and early to go to the bed? What changes you see in your life by adopting this routine?
Note: Do you like this? Then don’t forget to share your feedback in the comments below and also share this with others too.
Sign up for 31-DAY SELF-KINDNESS CHALLENGE.
Healthy eating habits ensures your good health. And unhealthy eating habits ruins your health and destroy it. Healthy eating habits make you to suffer less from diseases and also make your immune system more defensive against diseases.Healthy eating also make you to acquire standard body weight, and don’t make you to become victim of obesity.
There are many ways and tips to maintain healthy eating food habits, here is the list of top 5 healthy habits that includes:
1. Take regular breakfast:
Your morning is the start of your day. If you eat healthy food in morning regularly, you will stay all day healthy and active. Try to eat those food in your breakfast which make you to stay active in whole day and that food is good for your brain and other physical activities too.
2. Use of fresh fruits and vegetables:
Eating fresh fruits and vegetables supply you with more essential minerals and vitamins that are necessary for your body and mind functions.So include fresh fruits and vegetables as part of your diet.
Maintain your physical and mental health by adopting some suitable exercises for yourself. You can do yoga, meditation, walk etc. to make yourself physically fit and meditation to get peace of mind.
4.Drink more water:
To keep your body hydrated and skin fresh, drink more water at least 12-16 glasses/day at intervals.It supports your digestive system to work properly and make you to look fresh.
5.Balance food intakes:
Try to get balance food intakes. Eat carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and other minerals according to your daily requirements.In order to meet each part of your body essential dietary requirements.
Share; what healthy eating habits you have?
If you enjoy this article, share this with others and also give us your feedback.