Criticism is one of the things that are faced by everyone in different forms. There are always a cluster of people who don’t appreciate your work but get jealous of whatever you do. These people deny your work and try to lower your energy by giving negative comments.
But there are also those people available to you who criticize you for your betterment and improvement. They encourage you by positive criticism to work more in a better way. Because their criticism make us to realize our mistakes. We are not subject master in everything or perfect in specific thing. Their criticism realize us this thing that we are not perfect and can make errors.
Here are 12 things to do when you encounter criticism;
- Try to bear critics.
- Accept all critics, whether it is negative or positive.
- Think about all points.
- Understand the point of criticism.
- Admit honestly that what you are lacking and where you need a room for improvement.
- Avoid making critics as your personal issue. Don’t take criticism to your heart.
- Judge yourself in pool of critics.
- Realize yourself that you are doing something that is affecting someone to react.
- Follow valuable critic, don’t ignore it.
- Remember that you are surrounded by both enemies and friends, who are always there to criticize you.
- Say thank you to all those who criticize you.
- Move ahead and try to fix it.Don’t stop yourself after criticism.
Share with us what you do when you face criticism?