Starting a day early:
We heard many times a beautiful phrase said by Benjamin Franklin;
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
Healthy in a way: Perform exercise, eating healthy breakfast, feels psychologically and physiologically better.
Wealthy in a way: You done more productive work with excellence and proficiency, complete the tasks on time.
Wise in a way: You can take best decisions.
To start early a day is one of the habits of successful people. Getting up early make you a time to go for walk or exercise, to get a breakfast, to complete your tasks, do the homework done, to read newspaper, time for family etc. Then it left for you a plenty of time to complete pending tasks, to go the office or college.
Morning is a peaceful time where you get silent moments without any distractions. And what you can do in silent moments? You can take more work from your brain because you are more energizing in morning and willpower is also at peak in morning.
Thus rising early affects you positively both psychologically and physiologically. It is the best time for creative work and taking decisions too because your mind works sharp in morning.
Tip: If you are not a morning person try to adopt morning habit slowly. And remind yourself that you are more productive in morning, if you wake up early you can complete your many tasks in a start of the day.
What makes me to feel better in morning is to see dew drops or walk on the grass having dew drops, giving me soothing and pleasant effect and to see greenery in morning gives cooling effect to eyes.
Early to bed:
Many of us go to bed early but do not get a good sleep soon because we are thinking about our day activities or any other type of thoughts comes in our mind, which stop us to get good sleep.
Tips to go early to bed so that you can get 7-8 hours of good sleep and then wake up early in morning.
- Before you go to the bed on night, make a list of performing tasks of tomorrow or check the list if you have already made it on weekly or monthly task basis, add anything in it or remove.
- Plan your morning on night. What you will do in morning extra hour? Which clothes do you wear tomorrow? Where you will go? Have a morning meeting? Are you prepared for meeting? Ask questions to yourself.
- Before sleep do not use alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes.
- With your close eyes imagine one thing which makes your day good.
- Think positively. Think about the pleasant moments of the day. Avoid negative thoughts.
- Try to say thanks for a day.
- Forgive others before sleeping and left with you no regrets.
Motivate yourself in morning for the day and motivates yourself on night for the next day:
How Steve jobs’ motivate himself in morning, in his words;
For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”
And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
Q: Are you early riser and early to go to the bed? What changes you see in your life by adopting this routine?
Note: Do you like this? Then don’t forget to share your feedback in the comments below and also share this with others too.
Sign up for 31-DAY SELF-KINDNESS CHALLENGE.