Journaling or reviewing your all day activities of the day is a best idea.
Are you a person who reviews on night all day activities? If you are not then you should start to do this, because;
- This will tell you about all your mistakes which you have done on day but didn’t realize while doing them.
- You then know more about your expended time and energy.
- It will tell you that have you completed to-do-list tasks today.
- You will get acknowledge yourself about the bad’s and good ones of the day.
- You will realize in the end that how you have spent your day and how you can do more to spend your everyday fruitfully.
- You will know about the lessons learnt in the day.
- You will judge about your communication level that how you have interacted and communicated with others?
- You will learn about your life phase where improvement is needed, by recognizing your weak and lacking point of the day.
- You will realize your strengths, weaknesses, your struggles in the day and learn that how can you do the best? How can you overcome your weaknesses? Which phase needs improvement?
- What is the new thing that you have learnt today? And how well you have learnt that one? And how you can do more of that?
- You can also overview or count the blessings of the day bestowed to you by Allah in a day.
- It will also help you in knowing your memorizing ability, in a way that what are the things of the day that you can recall.
Best way to review your day is to VISUALIZE YOUR ALL DAY ACTIVITIES IN 30 sec to 1 min from the point of awakening to the time when you are on bed for sleeping. Review all activities in order and do not jump from sequence. Doesn’t it look like a meditation or a movie running in front of your eyes?
What Benjamin Franklin asked himself every night is; what good have I done today?
Share in comments how you review your day?
If you like this and enjoy reading, share it with others too.