Do what you love or love what you are doing is important for achieving success and satisfaction.
If you are a doctor or teacher and you love your professional work to teach or to deal with patients, then you are at high rate of satisfaction and more productive towards your work.And on the other side if you are in a profession that don’t satisfies you and not make you to enjoy your work, then you are living a boring and dull life.
People who are professionalists, but not happy with their work and every time complaining and blaming about their profession, can not live happy. If you are lying under same category of people then you can follow some tips to do what you love to do
- You can become more active and productive if you do what you are passionate about doing.
- In order to know your passion & interests, take a round trip of your skills and capabilities by judging yourself.
- Remind yourself the activities of your childhood, which fascinates you and that you liked a lot to do and got good results. In this way you can know about your interests well.
- Make a list of all of your interests and hobbies and categorize them according to your potential.
- Brainstorm the ideas and ways and make a plan what, how, and when you do.
- Try to be realistic in doing what you want to do.
- Get more knowledge, information or resources about your interest. Meet people who have similar interests like you.
- Overcome your all type of fears. Stop believing that adopting your interest or hobby as a profession is risky and not a good deal. With this state of believe and fear you never be able to get state of happiness and success.
- Explore the opportunities for your interest and then finally go for it.For example if you love to travel around a world then you should need to explore opportunities for it and ways for travelling profitably i.e. enjoy travelling+earning money through it.
- Decide what are those things that you are most capable to do.
- Know your potential skills and find the ways through which you can polish them more.
- Set up your mind for loss and gain, both. And pre-evaluate solutions for the loss and the problems that you might face.
- Try to add sense of creativity, what you are being doing.
- Share with your friends, family or well wishers about your passions and get feedback, ideas and advice from them. These people can guide and help you in doing what you love to do.
- Find a mentor and get some inspiration and motivation from them.
- Don’t wait for a specific moment. Make a firm decision and act accordingly.
- Plant grows slowly, so try to be patient.
When you do what you love to d, then you feel yourself more energized because your potential to give productive output increases. So its better to spend your energy on tasks which you are passionate about to accomplish.
Share with us are you doing what you love to do?
If you like this article share it with others.
image:Doing what you love